Saturday, February 2, 2008

Brian Klewicki

My name is Brian Klewicki and I’m an Urban Planning student here at the U. Last years elections show that a whopping 3% of the student body actually votes so if your taking the time to read candidate Bio’s your probably either a candidate yourself, or maybe just stalking a candidate you think is cute, either way here goes...

My previous experience with elected positions includes serving as a recruitment chair and scholarship director for the Beta Theta Pi fraternity and I am currently serving on the University’s Greek Row Conduct Board.

As the Assembly Chair for the Architecture and Urban planning school’s my main focus will be increasing the organization and awareness of student groups specific to these majors. Students involved with Architecture and Urban Planning Student Groups have to benefit of meeting other students in their field and possibly working on projects relevant to future work experience, the benefits of this should be self evident. Once campaigning starts I’ll no doubt be haunting the Architecture and Urban Planning Building so if see me and you have any questions or have any comments for me come say hi, that’s what I’m there for.

No comments: